4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm Tempered Range Hood Glass/Cooker Hood Glass/Appliance Glass
|FOB Unit Price:||US $13.2 US $12|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Square Meters|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Crates with Paper Interlayer|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RH-02
- Shape: Curved Glass
- Housing: Tempered Glass
- Certification: RoHS, ISO and CCC
- Thickness: 6mm
- Edge: Edges Polished, Beveled Edge
- Printing Color: Black
- Type: Tempered Glass
- Trademark: Saintly Glass
- Origin: China
- Installation: Glass Panel on The Range Hood
- Venting: Recirculating
- Style: European Style
- Glass Raw Material: Clear Float Glass(Flat Glass)
- Technique: Rectangular(Middle Area Empty, Cut out by Water-Je
- Drilling: 4 Holes
- Tempering: More Than 60 Pieces Break Patterns in a Square of
- Function: Decorative Glass, Range Hood Glass
- Specification: RoHS, SGS
- HS Code: 7007190090
Why choose us?
1. 8 years experience on glass processing
2. Comply with EN, AS/NZS, ASTM, GB standard.
3. Well equipped with world advanced equipments.
4. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
5. Strict quality control management.
6. Safe wood/plywood packing
7. Competitive price and quality.
4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm Tempered Range Hood Glass/Cooker Hood Glass/Appliance Glass:
|1||Glass Raw Material||clear float glass(flat glass)|
|2||Tempering||more than 60 pieces of break patterns in a square of 50 × 50mm|
|3||Edging||bevelled edge with edges polished|
|4||Corner||4 round corners: R=20mm|
|5||Drilling||4 holes: Ø10mm|
|6||Printing||silk-screen with black|
|7||Size & Tolerance||900±0.5 x 600±0.5 x 6mm(curved)|
|8||Packaging||plywood cases with paper interlayer|
Tempered glass is a type of glass with even compressive stress on the surface which is made by heating float glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the exterior of glass is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of the glass is cooled down relatively slowly. The process will bring the glass surface compressive stress and the interior tensile stress which can improve the mechanical strength of glass by germination and result in good thermal stability.
1. Safety: If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
3.4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220° C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down