Shower Room Glass
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $10/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||2X20 FCL Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Crates with Paper Interlayer|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Shower Room Glass
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 8MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Function: Decorative Glass
- Specification: according to customer′s request
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 8MM
- Fragment State: Ⅲ
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Glass Mateiral: Float Glass
- Trademark: Saintly glass
- Origin: Shandong, China
Tempered and heat-strengthened glass is obtained by heating ordinary glass to its softening point and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by times.
1. Features of tempered glass
Tempered glass is a kind of safety glass and is widely used in places which call for high mechanical strength and safety, such as glazed door, curtain wall, vertical window, partition wall, and partition screen close to heat source and subject to violent thermal shock.
2. Features of heat-strengthened glass
Heat-strengthened glass differs from tempered glass in its surface compression; its mechanical strength is about 1.6-2 times that of annealed glass. Heat-strengthened glass has outstanding thermal stability, and its flatness is close to that of annealed glass and better than that of tempered glass.
Specifications Dimensions(mm): Maximum dimension: 2440 x 5000, Min. dimension: 300 X 300.
Thickness (mm): Tempered glass : 4 - 22 Heat-strengthened glass : 4 -12
CCC & ISO9001& CE.