Tempered Clear Float Glass for Range Hoods
|FOB Price:||US $7.61 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $7.61/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Square Meters|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Crates with Paper Interlayer|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RH-04
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Decorative Glass, Range Hood Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Raw Material: Clear Float Glass(Flat Glass)
- Technique: Rectangular(Middle Area Empty, Cut out by Water-Je
- Drilling: 2 Holes
- Tempering: More Than 60 Pieces Break Patterns in a Square of
- Trademark: Saintly Glass
- Origin: China
- Type: Tempered Glass for Range Hoods with Black Printing
- Shape: Plate
- Color: Black
- Application: Home Appliance
- Thickness: 6mm
- Edge: Edges Polished, C-Edge(Round Edge)
- Printing Color: Black
- Style: Tempered Glass for Range Hoods
- Specification: according to customer′s request
- HS Code: 7007190090
1. 8 years experience on glass processing
2. Comply with EN, AS/NZS, ASTM, GB standard.
3. Well equipped with world advanced equipments.
4. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
5. Strict quality control management.
6. Safe wood/plywood packing7. Competitive price and quality.
|1||Raw Material||clear float glass|
|2||Tempering||more than 60 pieces of break patterns in a square of 50 × 50mm|
|3||Edging||round edge with edges polished|
|4||Corner||4 round corners: R=20mm|
|5||Drilling||the middle rectangular area cut out|
two big holes: Ø60mm
|6||Printing||printed with black|
|7||Size & Tolerance||600±0.5 × 600±0.5 × 6±0.2mm|
|8||Packaging||plywood cases with paper interlayer|
Tempered glass is a type of glass with even compressive stress on the surface which is made by heating float glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the exterior of glass is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of the glass is cooled down relatively slowly. The process will bring the glass surface compressive stress and the interior tensile stress which can improve the mechanical strength of glass by germination and result in good thermal stability.
1. Safety: If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
3.4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220° C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down