3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm low-iron special shape toughened decorative glass for lampe shade
The feature of tempered glass/ toughened glass
1. High security
If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small,cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
So it was called safety glass.
2. High strength
The shock strength is 3-5 times stronger than the common glass of the same thickness.
3. Good thermal stability
It can withstand the temperature difference about 200ºC ,it is 3 times than common glass. And it can withstand the high temperature up to 280 ºC.
1. Raw material: We use high quality Clear float glass, low iron float glass (ultra/extra/super clear float glass), brown glass, borosilicate glass etc.
2. The processing range:The thickness of the production from 3mm to 10mm
Max size (mm)
Min size (mm)
3. We can produce kinds of shape, for example: rectangular, round, oval/ellipse, curved, square, irregular shaped and abnormal as your request.
4.The most common edge work: Edges ground or arrissed;beveled edge; polished
5. Printing process: silk-screen with black, white, or brown color, etc.(color is ROHS-compliant)
6. Tempering: more than 60 pieces break patterns in a square of 50 by 50mm (En60598, En12150, EN60598-2-3, EN60598-2-5, etc.)
7. Package: Plywood crates with paper interlayer, the plywood crates that not need fumigation.
8. Safety corner: blunted, cutting and round corners as your request.
9. Quality certification: ISO9001 & CCC certificate.
10.The usage: for home appliance( cooker hood glass,refrigerater glass, fireplace glass,oven glass etc), instrument glass, building glass etc.