Ultra Clear Tempered Glass with Silk Screen Printing
|FOB Price:||US $2.5-3.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $2.5-3.6/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1100000 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments
- Tempering: En60598
- Printing: Could Be Customized
- Package: Plywood Crates with Paper Interlayer
- Trademark: Saintly Glass
- Specification: according to customer′s request
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 5MM
- Flatness: High Class
- Glass Raw Material: Ultra Clear Glass(Flat Glass)
- Edge Shape& Edge Work: Flat Edge, Edges Ground
- Drilling&Notching: Yes
- Function: Tempered Glass for Oven, Decorative Glass
- Transport Package: Plywood Crates with Paper Interlayer
- Origin: China
Tai'an Saintly Glass Co., Ltd. is professional on glass processing, and we are well experienced in glass silk screen printing, glass grinding and polishing, glass drilling and water jet cutting, glass tempering, etc. Now we can supply glass products including home appliance glass, furniture glass, lighting glass, decorative glass, instrument glass, bathroom glass, etc.
Why choose us?
1. 8 years experience on glass printing
2. Comply with EN, AS/NZS, ASTM, GB standard.
3. Well equipped with world advanced equipments.
4. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
5. Strict quality control management.
6. Safe wood/plywood packing
7. Competitive price and quality.
|Glass Material||clear float glass, low iron glass(ultra clear float glass), bronze glass, grey glass(smoke grey glass), blue glass, patterned glass, borosilicate glass, ceramic glass, frosted glass(acid etched glass), sandblasted glass, low-e glass, AR glass, AG glass, etc.|
|2||Size||according to customer's requirements|
|3||Shape||rectangular, round, ellipse, semiellipse, hexagon or other special shape|
|4||Edge shape||straight, round, beveled, stepped, etc.|
|5||Edge work||edges arrised, edges ground, edges polished, etc.|
|6||Corners||blunted corners, round corners or cut corners|
|7||Drilling||normal holes or counterbore(according to customer's requirements)|
|8||Printing||silk-screen printing with black, white, gray, gold, brown, red, yellow, sandblasting effect, etc.(color is RoHS-compliant )|
|9||Tempering||En60598, En12150, etc.(High security, once tempered glass breakage occurs, the glass could break into small fragments, which are harmless to human body)|
|10||Packing||plywood crates with paper interlayer which are solid and exquisite|
|11||Main Products||decorative glass, range hood glass, refrigerator glass, oven glass, electric fireplace glass, instrument glass, lighting glass(glass lamp shade), air conditioner glass, washing machine glass, sight glass, tempered glass screen, glass door, bathroom glass, splash back glass, glass tiles, etc.|
Glass Production Line:
Glass cutting→edges grinding&polishing→drilling →water jet cutting→CNC processing→silk screen printing→tempering→packing
About tempered glass:
Tempered glass is a type of glass with even compressive stress on the surface which is made by heating float glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the exterior of glass is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of the glass is cooled down relatively slowly. The process will bring the glass surface compressive stress and the interior tensile stress which can improve the mechanical strength of glass by germination and result in good thermal stability.
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220°C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down